The Benefice’s 2015 Annual Parishioners’ Meeting (APM) and Annual Parochial Church Meeting (APCM) will be taking place on Monday 27 April 2015 in Chitterne Village Hall. Parishioners from all four villages are most welcome.
Eleanor, our Rector, has produced the following reports and documents, which you are invited to read online (when you click on them they will open in a new tab or window)…
- 2015, General Annual Report, what we’ve all been up to in 2014
- 2015, Formal Annual Report, including the Benefice accounts
- A year in the life of the Salisbury Plain Benefice, a photo montage
- 2013, Accounts for 4 villages, with auditors’ reports
- 2014, Accounts for 4 villages, with auditors’ reports
Minutes of the previous APM and APCCM, which took place on 29 January 2014, have already been circulated and are available for inspection from the PCC Secretary.